Monday, June 18, 2018

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Other than writing motivational articles, Which is my number one passion, I often find some time to design both men and women wears. I am that bearded man with side burns. I shave my head and i find it cool for me and my little family. And that's why I keep it that way.I have learnt that this life is too short to spend it pleasing many people. I live it real ensuring that I don't postpone vital things that have to be done.
As a married man my number one goal is to genuinely show love to my loved ones. My wife Lily and Son Theo are great inspiration to my life.
Last Sunday June 17 sitting with Theo, he requested me to write a poem about my love for his mum and this is what i did:

Theo I hope you understand me,
I fell in love with this girl,
In the hood where we liveth
She is slender, willowy and pretty
Please understand me, she is taller than me,
And she says nothing at all
please Theo understand me

Theo, this girl keeps me awake all night
In the deepest of the night she lays her hands on me
She makes me forget you momentarily
I have fallen in love with this girl Mr Theo
Please Theo understand me

Her beauty doesn't make me  love  her,
I do love her 'coz she fills our lives with beauty
She makes every bit of day so beautiful
She is the only ingredient that makes pizza
She is the spring of cold water after a relentless sun
If she were Katarina, I could move to Karatina
Please Theo I hope you understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POETRY: Don't drain the bank

When you are rich…… Every morning I go to the bank Coz I fear Elnino sweeping river bank So I get on top of the rank All girls s...